Forensic Toxicology Testing for Post-Mortem and Cremains Cases
There is no greater source of sorrow than having unanswered questions related to the loss of a loved one.
As the premier forensic toxicology specialists, TDNA Global will acquire the answers you need in a timely and precise manner. Whether you need postmortem toxicology reports for the sole purpose of obtaining peace of mind, or for other matters such as legal affairs, we will help.
If poisoning or foul-play is suspected, toxicology testing could detect, identify and measure any foreign substances (Heavy Metals, Arsenic, Thallium, etc..,), Chemicals, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Drugs of abuse and Natural Toxins) in biological sample such as Hair, Blood, Vitreous fluid, urine, etc.. to provide private, independent and comprehensive toxicology testing reports.
TDNA Global will work with the Medical Examiner to transfer postmortem sample for private testing.
Forensic Toxicology Panels for Post-Mortem Cases:
- Thorough Metals ( 30 Heavy Metals)
- Unknown Substances and other Contaminants
- Antifreeze Poisoning (Ethylene Glycol Poisoning)
- Illicit and Prescription Drugs Scan
- Cremains (Ashes) Forensic Analysis
- Postmortem DNA Profiling
- Postmortem DNA to establish Paternity, Maternity or Siblingship
Acceptable Forensic Toxicology Specimens for Post-Mortem Cases:
- Vitreous Humor
- Liver Sample
- Gastric Contents
- Brain Sample
- Lung Sample
- Spleen Sample
- Muscle Sample
- Alternative Samples if approved by calling in advance
- By properly completing our Chain Of Custody Form customers can send their samples from anywhere on the globe.
- The testing process is accurate and precise, and also proficient in providing reports within 10-12 business days
- Ph.D. Expert Witness support is available when requested